Ring Gage Purchasing Information
Larger sizes, chrome plated or carbide inserted rings are also available. Please contact us with your requirements.
Manufacturing time for ring gages with sizes from .025" to .1499" (.635mm to 3.809mm):
- Class Y or Z - 2 business days
- Class X - 5 business days
- Class XX - 10 business days
Business days are Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Any order with a total of 11 or more rings may require additional manufacturing time.
Manufacturing time for ring gages with sizes from .1500" to 3.5099" (3.810mm to 89.149mm) is usually approximately 3-4 weeks. Expedited delivery is available. Please contact us with your requirements.
Manufacturing time for ring gages above 3.5100" (89.150mm) is dependent on whether the manufacturer has the blanks in stock. Generally, the larger the size, the less likely the blank is in stock. Please contact us with your requirements.
- Shipment of rings from .0250" to .1499" (.635mm to 3.809mm) will be from Connecticut, rings from .1500" to 7.0099" (3.810mm to 178.049mm) will be from Kentucky, and rings from 7.0100" to10.0099" (178.252mm to 254.959mm) will be from Rhode Island, unless ISO 17025 certifications are ordered. UPS Ground shipping time will be an additional 1 to 5 days to continental US locations, depending upon your location.
- When ISO 17025 certifications are ordered, the gages will be shipped from the manufacturer to Wisconsin for certification. Then, the gages will be shipped to you from Wisconsin. UPS Ground shipping time from Wisconsin will be an additional 1 to 4 days to continental US locations, depending upon your location.
- We will ship by UPS ground unless other shipping is requested
- Marking of the size, class, and GO, NO GO, or MASTER (or MEAN) is included on every ring gage.
- For ring gages between .0250" (.635mm) and 7.0099" (178.049mm), there is no extra charge for tool number or part number marking. For ring gages larger than 7.0100" (178.050mm), add an additional $30.00 for tool number or part number marking.
- For long form certification (non-ISO 17025), add $10.00/ring gage. This certification does not affect the manufacturing time.
- For ISO 17025 certification, add $16.00/ring gage plus an additional $8.00 for the total order. There is a minimum charge of $45.00/order for this certification. This certification adds approximately 5-7 additional business days to the manufacturing time.
- For all rings 7.0100" and larger, the certification cost is $55.00/ring for either a non-ISO 17025 or an ISO 17025 certification.
When ordering, specify the following for each ring gage:
- Class (XX, X, Y, or Z)
- Direction of gage tolerance (GO, NO GO, or MASTER)
- Any additional marking
- Any optional certification (make sure to specify if the certification needs to be to ISO 17025 specifications or not)
Send your purchase orders to netgages.com