Master Disc Purchasing Information
Larger sizes and chrome plated master discs are available. Please contact us for information.
- 2-3 business days if the blanks are in stock
- 2-3 weeks if the blanks are not in stock
Business days are Monday through Friday, not including holidays.
The blanks for sizes up to 4" are usually in stock. Blanks for larger sizes are less likely to be in stock. Please contact us with your requirements.
- Shipment will be from Kentucky. UPS Ground shipping time will be an additional 1 to 5 days to continental US locations, depending upon your location.
- When ISO 17025 certifications are ordered, the gages will be shipped from the manufacturer to Wisconsin for certification. Then, the gages will be shipped to you from Wisconsin. UPS Ground shipping time from Wisconsin will be an additional 1 to 4 days to continental US locations, depending upon your location.
- We will ship by UPS ground unless other shipping is requested
- Marking of the size, class, and GO, NO GO, or MASTER (or MEAN) is included on every master disc.
- There is no extra charge for tool number or part number marking.
- For long form certification (non-ISO 17025), add $10.00/diameter. This certification does not affect the manufacturing time.
- For ISO 17025 certification, add $16.00/diameter plus an additional $8.00 for the total order. There is a minimum charge of $45.00/order for this certification. This certification adds approximately 5-7 additional business days to the manufacturing time.
When ordering, specify the following for each master disc:
- Class (XX, X, Y, or Z)
- Direction of gage tolerance (GO, NO GO, or MASTER)
- Style number
- Any additional marking
- Any optional certification (make sure to specify if the certification needs to be to ISO 17025 specifications or not)
© 2007-2011 Great Lakes Gage Sales, Inc. Site Map